20 to make crochet hearts By May Cortfield. Crochet is amazingly popular, arguably overtaking knitting as one of the current hot craft trends. Hearts are a very popular theme in all types of craft, especially yarn-based ones.
This book presents 20 pretty, stylish designs for crocheted hearts, from a Valentine heart, and a pincushion heart to a heart-shaped cushion, and a heart-shaped rug – there will be something for everyone. The hearts will be in a variety of sizes and styles, all worked in various colours, yarns and crochet stitches with added embellishments such as buttons, beads and ribbon. Generic yarn types will be supplied with the patterns, and actual yarn used will also be listed.
• A new crochet title – a very on-trend craft
• A lovely variety of hearts using a wide range of yarns and designs
• Suitable for novice crocheters and more the experienced
Discover the quick and easy craft of pompom making with 20 festive projects. Ideal as mini gifts or cheerful decorations for your home, these Christmas designs can be made simply using cardboard templates and yarn in colours of your choice. These cute and fun projects will appeal to adults of all abilities and are a great holiday activity to get kids into the festive spirit. All the projects can be made with inexpensive yarn, and are a great way of using up fabric scraps and leftover yarn. With such a variety of lovely projects, from Santa Claus and Rudolph to garlands and snowflakes, there is something for everyone in this great little book.
- Pompom has been a popular trend, as it's quick, easy and suitable for absolute beginners
- 20 Christmas themed pompoms to make as gifts or decorations
- Pompom making is a great way of using up yarn scraps and is inexpensive